Monday, December 7, 2009

Playdates



It's a huge blessing to live one street over from Dave and Andrea and their handsome little one, Wesley. We couldn't have hand-picked better neighbors!! Wesley was born exactly three weeks before Jack—almost to the minute. We've gotten together a couple times for 'playdates' recently. Well, actually, the playdate part is more for us girls; the boys sleep and eat. Soon, though, they'll be playing together and learning to share toys together...I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously handsome boys...with their very beautiful mommies! How fun for you guys to be able to get together. I've found that as a stay-at-home mom, playdates are definitely a sanity lifeline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I'm so glad I found you on here! My sister told me you moved back from California and that you had a baby...Jack is utterly beautiful. I'm so happy for you. Can I have your new address so I can add you to our Christmas letter?

    ReplyDelete